Dress Code 2016-2017
* Desert Springs Preparatory structured dress code is in effect Monday through Friday with a "free" dress day every half day. This "free" dress day will adhere to the PV Schools code of conduct related to school dress.
* The structured dress code includes solid black, solid navy, or solid khaki bottoms. These could be pants, shorts, skirts, capris or leggings or solid, logo free athletic shorts. Leggings/yoga pants/tight fitting pants are not allowed unless buttocks are covered by a longer shirt or dress.
* Tops include polo shirts in the following solid colors: Black, navy blue, light blue, red, pink and white.
* In addition to these polo tops, Desert Springs Preparatory spirit shirts and/or shorts can be worn on any day with the appropriate tops or bottoms. Spirit shirts and shorts should be from the current or last school year (2014-2015) only.
* DSPES club shirts (Chorus, Student Council, COMETS, etc.) are not structured spirit wear, but may be worn on the day of club meetings or events as approved by club leader, and on free dress days.
* Outside clubs may solicit expressed approval from the school principal to wear uniforms shirts on meeting days, for example, Girl Scouts/Daisies and Boy/Cub Scouts.
* Students not observing structured dress code may be asked to change into appropriate dress.